Monday, February 26, 2007

Welcome all present and future parents!

Hoping to soon become a first-time parent, naturally I am interested in all things baby-related. Everything from pre-natal to pregnancy to post-natal care (and within those subjects, every topic under the sun!). In the next months (or possibly years) to follow, I shall be researching baby- and child- related topics and then sharing what I learn about on this blog. My vision is to make this a one-stop online "shop" for pregnancy & parenting information: I'll be researching things like fertility, conception, baby names, diaper changing, what a mother should eat, what she should stay away from, and anything else that, basically, I can think of or whatever happens to be pertinent to me at the time. (My hope is that my readers will find said information pertinent as well.) From time-to-time, I will also post articles written by others (with their permission, of course) that may provide you with useful information on a plethora of different parenting topics. Throughout the process, feel free to "sound off"--give tips or ask questions--whether you are an existing parent or a parent-to-be.

All in all, I hope this blog will become a source for some great information. And remember guys, just because we're called "Mommy101" doesn't mean it's a girls-only club. ;) The blog shall be geared toward parents of both genders, and participation is welcomed from all!

Regards,
B.L.S.

No comments: